Sunday, September 26, 2010

I'm made it!

I made it here in one piece.  Everything is very nice and it strangely feels familiar since I had seen so many pictures of FR.  I checked in and unpacked, and then we had dinner and orientation. 

Now I'm going to crash - I have Yogalates @ 6am and I want to have a stellar first day! 

More details tomorrow!  ;)


3 comments:

  1. Glad you made it safely. A few times yesterday when I noticed the time I wondered where and what you were doing. Have a great first day and cant wait to hear about yogalates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay so happy that you made is safe and sound....I will be thinking about you today...sending positive vibes your way!!! Go Melissa Go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!!!So glad you are there safe and sound...remember our pact? I'm going to blog about it tonight :)

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete