Friday, September 24, 2010

24 hours to go!

Well I am just about packed and ready to go!  I booked this trip back in February.  Hard to believe the months have flown by and it’s time to depart tomorrow.  I’m getting more and more excited, but even more anxious too.    I think I’m the world’s slowest packer, so I had to get a start on it yesterday.  The hard part is packing for so many different activities... hiking gear, gym workouts, pool stuff and casual clothes too.  Plus my techie gadgets, crochet projects and enough band aids for a small village.  I’m so ready!!

I have my fingers crossed that everything goes well for Jeff & the kids while I’m gone.  Already a small complication has come up with one of the kid’s medical appointments while I’ll be away and I feel bad that I won’t be here for the appointment, nor will I be able to fix the scheduling snafu.  It’s hard for me to take a deep breath and walk away.

Next post I will write a little intro to me & my world.  Maybe from the airport?  I plan on spending the day tomorrow with Jeff and the kids and will be taking off to the airport after dinner.  Wish me luck! 

2 comments: