Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 2

Day 2 and I'm still here. I still love it, even though I am tired and a bit sore from yesterday, its all good. That's why I'm here and I'm still focused on that.

It's 9pm and I'm going to bed because I am that tired. They keep us busy from 6am to 7pm... Got my alarm set for 5;30am. I'm secretly looking forward to Sunday to sleep in a bit, but it'll be sad to see some friends leave.

I don't know how the other FR bloggers manage to post these long descriptive posts about their days here because this is all I can barely get out.

Good night my lovelies. Thanks for all of wonderful comments - from new friends and old. It makes me smile every morning as I get ready for my crazy day.

3 comments:

  1. What is your favorite part of your day so far??? Thinking of you doing all these activities has helped me to do my little 20 minute walk everyday. I almost can complete it in one set...slow and steady I keep trying. You are an inspiration. Hugs for you my little pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Melissa!!! Love that you are still liking it!! If I went I think I would be in bed at 7:01pm and couldn't post!! Way to tough out the first few days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just need to get into the routine and used to the time difference. You're gonna rock it ;)

    ReplyDelete