Hello out there! I've decided to blog about my new adventures into fitness, improved health & weight loss. I'm hoping it will be a way to connect with others on the same journey as well as be a source of accountability for me. (that's always good right?)
In a few days I will be leaving my family and my life behind for 8 weeks while I head off to Fitness Ridge in Utah (also known as the Biggest Loser Resort)
It was an easy decision to make in terms of program, fitness, nutrition etc... It wasn't so easy to decide to leave my husband, my kids and my life for 2 months. My husband Jeff is very supportive and ultimately we decided that it would be best (and least disruptive to the kids) if I go for one long trip (vs several shorter trips). It will seem long while I am away, but it's going to be so worth it for me & my health and ultimately that will benefit my family too.
FR has wifi so I am going to bring my latop to stay in touch with everyone. I will skype with Jeff and the kids, FB chat with my friends and post on my fancy new blog. I think this will help me to still feel connected to my life and a lot less isolated.
Tomorrow I will post a bit about me, in case you don't already know me IRL. I guess I should also warn everyone that I am not a writing genious... my brain is happier with math & charts & graphs, not pensive journalling. I definitely will break grammar rules. I may even curse. There will definitley be rants. Be warned people! :)
Overall I am really looking forward to everything that this adventure holds.... bring it on!
Hey Babe! Going to miss you when you're gone but we've done this sort of thing before right? Always works out for the better when you take "risks" and reap the rewards in life. Love you lots honey, I'll be reading your blog every day and hope you have an amazing time!
ReplyDeleteI cannot wait to read all about your adventures! You are going to do great...so proud of you!
ReplyDeleteThis is going to be amazing adventure for you. You have an open mind and heart and you will come back full of enthusiasm and a healthier you. I am looking forward to reading every day!!! And I will be with you every step of the way. Hugs Melissa :)
ReplyDelete