I survived Day 1...and I'm hanging in pretty well. I'm tired but no crazy pain today so that's good right? Tomorrow morning may be a different story... we'll see if I wake up stiff & sore. ;). There are lots of friendly people here and the staff really does seem to be as amazing as everyone says.
I did take some pics today and I have some cool stats, but I am just toooo tired to get into any details. It's 9pm and I'm going be bed. And in other news there may be snow cones available in Hell today. LOL!!
Love to everyone at home!!
PS - I climbed a freakin' mountain today!! Before lunch!! Go me!! ;)
Go you!! I blogged about your blog just this minute!!
ReplyDeleteGet some rest, you deserve it, girl!
Love you and miss you and can't wait to hear the details.
all the best to you I look forward to following you! Any friend of Enz is a friend of mine ;-). Congrats on taking the steps to becoming a better you!
ReplyDeleteLove Enz - can't wait to hear all about your journey!
ReplyDeleteGreat job Melissa!!!! So happy the first day was a success!! Kick some butt tomorrow!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad your settling in ok. A mountain eh! Keep it up. How is your lily white skin?
ReplyDelete