Well I've actually been home for a week. I just wanted to pop in a say hello and let you all know I'm doing well. I'll write more this week about my transition home, my goals and of course my final numbers when I checked out of Fitness Ridge.
And I know I still haven't finished writing my post for Week 8 @ FR and I have some awesome hiking pictures from last week as well. It's all on the To-Do List! :)
Other than spending some time with Jeff and the kids, my primary focus this past week was #1 counting calories (in and out) #2 go to the gym every other day and #3 find some new clothes to wear (because nothing fits!!) So far so good! Hope you all had a lovely week and I'll update with more details later in the week. Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment