Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy New Year 2010

Happy 2011!  I’ve been meaning to write an update for quite a while, but life has been just a little nuts.  I do want to continue writing about my journey and what I’m up to… I just feel like I owe a final update post to Fitness Ridge.  And I still have some amazing hiking pics from my last week that I can’t believe I haven’t posted yet!!!!

I kinda hate that life is getting in the way of all of the gym time I want to do… but that’s just the way it is.  I am getting in several workouts a week, but they feel short to me.  I really miss being able to spend 3 hours in the gym at a time.  I hate working out on the clock.

I also started working on the Couch to 5K program when I got home (and I’m LOVING IT! More on that later) but the winter weather has arrived in full force now, making it almost impossible to do anything outside now.  I put up with outside run/walks up to -12C in December but it’s now -20C with icky snow and very icy sidewalks.  Ugh!!!  I want spring!!

But of all the things I CAN do, making spring arrive in January is not one of them.  So I made a winter survival plan.  Christmas is done.  Cleaning up the house post Christmas is done.  Year end for our businesses is done.  Time to get back to business!!!

1 comment: