Sunday, November 13, 2011

Is this thing on?

Well hello there!  I can’t believe all the months that have flown by!  I’ve been home for almost a year (yikes!) and it’s really been weighing on my mind lately.  In fact today is the one year anniversary of my first triathlon.  It’s a day that changed my life forever.

2011 has been full of triumphs and frustrations.  Instead of writing a really long post, I’ll write a few short ones this week to get you all caught up on my journey.

I’m hanging my head in shame that I never did post about my last week at Fitness Ridge!  I have it written up and never did post it… what’s up with that?  Ugh!!!  It was a roller coaster week with some epic hiking accomplishments, so stay tuned my lovelies and I will set everything right.  ;)

1 comment:

  1. Yay Yay Yay!!! Plus I want to hear about your coming plans for 2011 or 2012? You doing ATB in march???

    ReplyDelete